Archdiocese of Seattle
PA Liturgy andMusic
OUR LADY OF THE LAKE, SEATTLE WA (SEPTEMBER 2006 – CURRENT)
Director of Music and Liturgy
Led choir to new levels of musical sophistication and doubled size of choir while increasing member loyalty. Developed a more worshipful environment. Managed multiple performance groups with different levels and styles. Planned and executed major projects of concerts including marketing, publicity, and hiring contract people to complete the project.
• Organize, conduct, and rehearse with choirs, soloists, and instrumentalists.
• Create music programs for several special feast days (Christmas Eve Lessons and Carols, Easter Vigil, Easter Sunday, Pentecost), including music composition and arranging for choir and congregation.
• Hire professional musicians to perform for special events.
• Manage departmental budget.
• Ran successful Recital Series Program
• Led Staff retreats