August 2012 — Present
• Act as main point of contact for all employee relations and recruiting matters for department of over 400 employees.
• Advise Senior Operations Directors on matters involving progressive disciplinary action, performance improvement plans, and involuntary terminations. Facilitate investigation process as needed during employee relations matters.
• Manage company unemployment claim and dispute processing. Attend unemployment hearings when necessary.
• Manage recruiting process for upwards of 50 positions, including entry-level, management and clinical vacancies. Strategize with Senior Operations Directors on recruitment efforts.
• Collaborate with members of the Recruiting and HRIS teams to implement new Applicant Tracking System.
• Act as point of contact for all new hires. Collect, collate and process all new hire paperwork.
• Coordinate and run monthly on-site job fairs.
• Conduct HR portion of company-wide New Employee Orientation.
• Partner with Clinical and Operation Directors to develop and implement employee wellness programs, including employee support group for direct care staff impacted by Compassion Fatigue.
• Manage company-wide exit interview process. Monitor exit survey database, collect responses, and analyze results to be presented to executive management.
• Maintain HR portion of department newsletter.