Lead UX Designer
May 2011 — Present
- Inspires and leads global teams of UX designers and researchers to create meaningful and compelling experiences.
- Responsible for allocating design resources based on skill sets, interests, project needs and budget.
- Prioritizes tasks, feature sets, and user stories to deliver the highest quality product on schedule and budget.
- Support the project teams by providing creative vision and guiding design and research deliverables.
- Takes an agile approach to project planning and coordination between cross functional groups.
- Works closely with development teams through all phases of a project to ensure continuity of insights and design implementation.
- Focused on being a strong strategic partner for clients by utilizing design research to understand customer and stakeholder needs.
- Takes a proactive approach to anticipating and preventing problems by coming to the table with actionable solutions.
- Passionate and committed to being a thought leader in design, evangelizing user research and design methodologies within the organization.