Mississippi Department of Education
Consultant - Office of Student Assessment
August 2017 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Experienced in grant writing and management, team leadership training, technology, small company accounting, mediation, advocacy and protection, and civil and disability rights. Additionally, diverse, experienced and credentialed leader in the areas of risk management, educational leadership, teacher education, public and pri...
● Collaborated with Educational Testing Staff to effectively demonstrate compliance with National and State technology grading models
● Utilized technology and data entry for scheduling, program collaborations.
● Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical reasoning skills for long term, short term and immediate decision making tasks.
● Evaluates samples of constructive written responses, short answers and essays of test takers from a national pool of writers throughout the united states
● Demonstrated the ability to use assessment systems and analyze and score expected student responses
● Demonstrate complex judgment and investigative decisions for validity and reliability when scoring
● Assessing and Scoring of English/Language Arts Short and Long Answers (on-line); Reading and Writing Levels 1 & 2