July 2011 — Present
Project Manager for smartphone
- Managed a variety of projects and experienced in full lifecycle product development of mobile phone (CDMA, GSM, and LTE) Tablet, M2M module and other related to IT devices such and Wi-fi display dongle.
- Performed the compliance meeting to fix feature and specification with network operator in the early stage of project.
- Coordinated, planned, and established project plans, scope, tasks, schedule, risks and deliverables in accordance with established requirements to achieve project completion on time.
- Analyzed risk factors of project to minimize unnecessary delay of project development and implementation.
- Excelled at communicating with cross-functional teams (Design, R&D, Quality, Sales, Marketing, and in related to manufacturing) to provide accurate reporting and information regarding the ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Summarized and reported project status in the form of PM reports and presented the information to higher management and clients including the CEO.