June 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
Traveling the world, eating with locals, and sharing the whole experience with others----basically move over Anthony Bourdain.
• Led a team of line cooks through strategizing and organizing workflow in a multilevel establishment to accelerate production
• Trained and managed coworkers on storing, prepping, and organizing to improve efficiency and maintain standards
• Personalized guests’ experiences by establishing relationships, resulting in multiple loyal and returning guests
•Improved management of day-to-day communication between a wide range of hospitality professionals, educators, students, and volunteers throughout Georgia
•Established and monitored social media sites that improved the foundation’s marketing strategy
• Taught children, ages 3- 18, and adults a variety of cooking lessons, camps, and workshops
• Created lesson plans, learning objectives, implemented timelines, and budgets