EDI Health Group
Team Lead for Merchant Services
September 2009 — January 2014
· Grew the merchant services portfolio revenue in one year through initiatives fwith constant monitoring mentoring and training of the sales staff
· Assisted the sales department in closing prospects and negotiating contracts. Analyzed over thousand o statements from competitors and created cost savings benefit reports to provide competitive pricing and bundling of services
· Create an umplemented different strategies on how to better improve thhe department from within. Worked directly with the Director of Engineering and the Director of Sales and Retention
· Presented monthly revenue figures as well as the retention report to theDirector of Sales as well as the to the CFO
Kept product cancellation under 10% for fiscal year by negotiating with merchants reworking contracts
· Implemented new builds of product line as well as doing the beta testing for all new product lines.
· Developed marketing initiatives as well as as sales leads that targeted different vendors to promote the financial services product line
· Provided complete training to the account executives as well as the customer service representatives and the team that i directly oversaw
· Promoted company by attending over 25 national conventions. Oversaw staff during multi day shows as well as managing the initial set up.
created strong liasions between dentists, vendors and other reps.