Bank of America
November 2009 — Present
Global Wealth Investment Management
Web Publisher manages the content on several Intranet and Internet Web sites
• Daily publishing of content to the intranet sites like; Products & Support, Advice and Guidance, and U.S. Trust MarketPlace.
• Administering the Products and Services Marketing intranet site, which is the primary source of products and services information for the Firm's 16,000 Financial Advisors
• Create web pages for Business Owners for their product campaign.
• Posting daily, weekly and monthly research-based reports for FA/CAs, like Morning Meeting Note, Research in Committee, Global Research Highlights.
• Assigning and prioritizing tasks and supervising staff of three Content Administrators/Web Publishers
• Partnering with colleagues across the organization to coordinate posting content for product launches and marketing campaigns
• Post Documents (Forms and Marketing Materials), News & Alerts/Announcements, Stories, Events.
• Post Seminars on Presentation Builder Tool for use of financial advisors, client associates, specialists, managers and home office.
• Website administration for several external and internal websites using Dreamweaver, SharePoint and Microsoft Content Server.
• Create monthly collateral report of around 14000+ documents from various sites in regards to their monthly usages and comparison and Business Rollups in Advance Excel and PowerPoint.
• Create and provide usage data to senior management and various business partners using WebTrends enabling informed decisions surrounding products, services and various forms of communication.
• Provide training for content editing and document posting to the new editors and publishers and content owners.
• Performed testing in testing environment for the launch of Presentation Builder Tool and other 2010 SharePoint.