On-site Resort Recreation Programs Manager
• Insure that marketing materials are properly displayed and approved by our Resort Partners.
• Develop a training program that allows for the Student Scholar interns to participate in the management of the camp
• Responsible for supervising a staff of student interns and hourly employees who are serving as Camp Counselors
• Work with Bookkeeper to effectively communicate financial information.
• Utilize Company assets and resources in a manner that minimizes expenses and maximizes profits.
• Accurately account for ticket and retail revenues per Company procedures.
• Accurately account for all product inventory and minimize shrinkage.
• Be responsible for the daily operation of the camp with a focus on safety, fun, and guest satisfaction.
• Follow established procedures for cash control, check control, and inventory management.
• Diligently follow all camp procedures.
• Develop and implement new programs and procedures as approved by The Connections Company Inc.
• Be responsible for all vendor orders, supplies, and offsite reservations.