Midwest Selling Specialist
Urban Decay Cosmetics
December 2014 — June 2016
• Responsible for coordinating large scale corporate events and exceeding their individual sales goals.
• Worked directly with all retailers in the state of North Dakota and formed solid partnerships.
• Managed inventory and assembled displays.
• Managed a staff of prestige beauty advisors and fellow selling specialists daily and during events.
• Designed face charts and makeup looks for clients.
• Applied cosmetics utilizing both personal creativity and extensive education from industry pros.
• Taught makeup demonstrations at coorporate events, classes, and workshops.
• Trained employees of retail locations in both one on one and group sessions.
• Utilized professional selling techniques to exceed sales goals for all quarters.
• Raised primary store sales rank from #11 in the nation to #4.