Account Manager - Branded Entertainment
January 2016 — Present
• Establish and grow strong and productive relationships with clients, including client personnel from research, ad sales, business development or other points of contact.
• Responsible for the execution and management of the client’s projects.
• Develop PowerPoint presentations, analyze data, and provide comprehensive intelligence pertaining to the client’s branded entertainment campaigns.
• Proactively manage client communications, responding promptly to questions, concerns and problems.
• Strong Knowledge of comScore’s Television products: TV, Station View, and OnDemand.
• Responsible for remaining informed and engaged in all aspects of the clients’ business including but not limited to their branded entertainment objectives, brand initiatives, priorities and key issues, and understand how comScore’s services help the client meet their objectives.
• Customer advocate internally to comScore to ensure project goals, needs and issues are clearly understood by internal departments, and provide clarity as needed.
• Constantly improving client deliverables, anticipate customer needs, and offer creative solutions.
• Serves as internal expert on each assigned account. Answer client questions and ensure any issues are resolved.
• Up selling comScore’s products to existing clients.
• Monitor client logins to the comScore site and provide account reviews to ensure clients are maximizing use and value, and, as a result, are extremely satisfied and knowledgeable of all comScore’s services.
• Maintains strong working relationships with internal comScore teams (Sales, Engineering, Product Development, Operations and IT)
• Perform quality assurance on internal administrative database and on comScore’s branded entertainment client portal.
• Travel to client locations and attend sales meetings as necessary.