Football, photography, wine, cooking, snowboarding, traveling the world.
Like my thinking, my elevator pitch is out of the box. Being a Chicago native, I say "pop" instead of "soda" even after living on the East Coast for four years. I collect greeting cards and quotes. I am the quarterback of my undefeated intramural flag football team, and I take extreme pride in that. That being said, I am extr...
"Sometimes life doesn’t turn out the way you expected or hoped. That doesn’t mean you can’t be happy. If you don’t limit yourself to your first version of your life there’s always a bright future ahead." -Michael Josephson
Hotel critic for an international website/blog. I would be overjoyed to spend the rest of my life traveling the world.
African American Health Program
Social Media Intern
January 2013 — May 2013
• Created and currently managing new social media strategy for Facebook and Twitter pages.
• Generating a Pinterest and Instagram strategy that aligns with the company’s strategy and goals.
January 2013 — May 2013
• Assisting in developing a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy.
• Developing offsite content and links to improve rankings in Google and other search engines.
• Tracking progress of SEO using Google Analytics.
Marketing Communications Intern
May 2012 — August 2012
• Implemented and managed new E-tactic process which channeled E-tactic projects through creative team (E-tactics include: banner ads, Emails, landing pages, carousel ads, and social media components).
• Used Aprimo software on a daily basis to track, manage, and resolve issues.
• Developed educational material and conducted 15 training sessions for current and incoming employees.
• Planned and executed continuous improvement strategies for the new E-tactic process.
International Marketing Intern
May 2011 — August 2011
• Researched oil/gas and mining industries’ overseas operations in order to compile information on the industry landscape, customer locations, market potential and competitive intelligence resulting in a complete profile of the industry to start developing a market segmentation.
• Developed segmentation framework, which includes current state, opportunity assessment and penetration strategy for oil/gas and mining industries in order to allow Grainger to offer customers specific solutions.
The George Washington University
BBA, International Business and Marketing