June 2004 — Present
Digital Strategist (2013 - present)
Create digital strategy, and the supporting digital ecosystem, for industry segment landing pages and digital experiences that are off of the ups.com domain.
• In 2015, implemented a content-led strategy across 7 segments and 21 landing pages, effectively tripling campaign engagement rates. Content and SEO optimization is ongoing to improve customer experience, findability and relevance of landing page content.
• Led the development of the landing page for the TED@UPS event, which is outperforming benchmarks for engagement rate and video complete.
Integrated Communications Manager (through 2013)
• Develop creative strategy and messaging to execute cross-media campaigns. Validate the value proposition, develop product positioning, track results and conduct ROI analysis.
• Work closely with Market Research to uncover customer needs and motivations.
• Conduct campaign reporting through Webtrends, Marketer and other applications.
• Optimize campaigns by benchmarking against past results and monitoring the current competitive environment.
• Develop communications for international new product launches. Work closely with the New Product Build group to reinterpret research for product positioning in customer-facing materials. Identify appropriate channels and align communication goals with business goals. Coordinate cross-functional communications plans and creative strategy.
• UPS My Choice 2011 product launch, UPS’s first B-to-C campaign, achieved 150% of goal registrations.