January 2010 — Present
A valued member of a team of supervisors administrating a Medicaid-based program that provides services for individuals with Developmental Disabilities to develop essential skills for independent daily living.
• Supervise and provide ongoing training for staff providing direct services for over 100 consumers.
• Screen and intake new members.
• Interview prospective staff and interns.
• Conduct annual and semi-annual treatment-planning meetings with consumers and their families
• Oversee adherence to quality assurance standards to meet Medicaid compliance.
• Develop new program offerings to increase consumer engagement and enhance recruitment efforts.