America's Promise Alliance
Manager, Digital Strategy
August 2012 — Present
• Manage the publication and distribution of APA newsletter, e-blast, and mass emails. Update and segment email list to ensure deliverability. Manage development of HTML email templates and update as needed.
• Lead the SEO optimization of all APA web content including blogs, news, press releases and video and increase traffic to web properties by over 30%.
• Work with APA staff to ensure SEO best practices are utilized when contributing content. Evaluate APA website quarterly for broken links and links are corrected in a timely manner.
• Ensure all APA websites are constantly up to date with new content and old content is archived or refreshed. Manage development of digital resources library and developed a content management system.
• Oversee APA brand standards and ensure standards are applied to America’s Promise online and printed materials.
• Determine Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and produce monthly and quarterly digital analytics dashboard to show improvements over time for management team and the Board.
• Lead various Youth Systems research project, by coordinating surveys of frontline providers and conducting site visits.
• Serve as a liaison between the knowledge management, communications, and community engagement teams.
• Moderate user generated content to insure appropriateness and compliance with online community guidelines.
Manage multiple projects while maintaining high standards of performance and oversight of vendors.