BT Financial Group
Equity Transition Senior Business Analyst
September 2017 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Samantha has worked in the financial services sector as a senior business analyst, solution consultant and business change analyst with over 7 years industry experience developing front end user experience, product proposition, operating models and technology solutions for wealth management, corporate banking, retail adviser ...
A Senior Business Analyst who has been with FNZ for over 4 years focusing on solution consulting and design as part of FNZ’s Australian based platform delivery team. Currently leading a team of 5 solution consultants in a new client implementation and in my role as a lead Business Analyst, I have led the workshop process delivering both the requirements and solution definition, as well as managing the key client stakeholders through the process.
Previously responsible for the enhancement of the NAB online Trading and Wealth Management platform delivering business specification documents using the Release Management process for 3 years. Was a key BA supporting the end to end implementation of International trading for nabtrade in 2015.
Having always been in a client facing role at FNZ, the main responsibility was to analyse business requirements in order to deliver solutions for our wealth management platforms. Completing Business analysis needs and scoping exercises along with continuous business process analysis in the finance sector at FNZ, I have gained extensive knowledge of best practice trading and custody solutions. Throughout my time at FNZ I have enhanced my professional development through various internal training sessions and external qualifications including the CBAP Certification. Other skills include:
- Requirements Analysis
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into solution outcomes
- Strong Collaboration/Communication skills and holistic thinking
- Deliver successful implementation services such as working with stakeholders to configure the platform and software according to requirements
- Able to support diagnostic Services by triage and investigation of issues
- QA experience using JIRA to prioritise defects and help with test prep and execution
- Builds trust with key Business and IT stakeholders through honest dialogue and reporting
- Change Management skills
- Being able to work in a challenging and demanding enviroment