Marketing Communications Coordinator
May 2012 — Present
• Organize and run advertising placements, webinars, and full service campaigns through a wide range of third party vendors
• Consistently update and create new messaging and branding to nurture contacts and garner more interest in the iCIMS Talent Platform
• Research and monitor the competitive landscape to ensure a superior standing within the HR software marketplace
• Responsible for generating interest from prospects of mid to enterprise size businesses and consistently attaining monthly metrics for delivery to sales team
• Run advertorial, banner and direct mail campaigns, write whitepapers, publish press releases, create email blasts and demo scripts for use both internally and externally
iCIMS, a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent management solutions, is an Inc. 500 and Software Satisfaction honoree focused on solving corporate business issues through the implementation of easy-to-use web-based software solutions. iCIMS' Talent Platform, the industry's premier candidate and employee management solution, enables organizations to manage their entire talent lifecycle from candidate management through employee management with a single web-based application. With more than 1,400 clients worldwide, iCIMS is one of the largest and fastest-growing talent management system providers with offices in North America, UK, and China.