Senior Manager Enterprise Diversity Strategies & Planning
Led team responsible for the design and delivery of all D&I strategies and transformational work. Owned change management process; galvanized learning curriculum with accountability, data driven analysis and metrics; and spearheaded executive consulting and ERG strategies. Direct reports to Vice President D & I.
* Created, planned and executed the highly-acclaimed 13-city diversity service-driven branding campaign designed to build awareness of ERGs, engage and inspire associates and incite positive brand sentiments that: 1) Engaged 1,500 Associates 2) Activated Over 100 Lines and 500 Leads 3) Captured 550,000 Media Impressions 4) Provided 80 Developmental Opportunities 5) Impacted 136,277 Customers and Potential Customers 6) Launched 33 ANG Chapters 7) Generated Engagement in 21 States 8) Liaised External Community Partnerships.
* Built integrated and collaborative diversity and inclusion strategic framework with accountability metrics and supporting systems that were embedded and aligned with technical and non-technical business functions.
* Initiated, planned and led the inclusions leadership training initiative for all technical and non-technical leaders to complete—increasing D&I awareness and training 90% of organization’s leaders.
* Designed and delivered company’s first live simulcast of annual D&I leadership summit—enabled 300 leaders (via web) and 200 leaders (in-person) to develop inclusion competencies to drive catalytic behavioral change across the organization.
* Created, planned and implemented monthly speaker series to develop leaders, showcase U.S. Cellular markets, give ANG leaders exposure to senior leaders and provide associates with expert advice.
* Managed ANGs to ensure objectives were met in the area of ambassadorship, recruitment assistance and outreach.
* Designed and implemented a comprehensive change management strategy used to effectively integrate all aspects of the organization's diversity and inclusion transformation.