Digital Marketing Manager
October 2012 — Present
• Clients include SAP, Humana, Zebra Technologies, Milwaukee School of Engineering and Milwaukee Electric Tool.
• Serve as primary day-to-day contact for Zebra Technologies. Grew account 650% over the course of 18 months. Responsible for strategy, monitoring, execution, paid advertising, reporting, budget and resource management and statement of work creation. Led social monitoring command center for the announcement of Zebra's acquisition of Motorola Solutions, as well as for the announcement of Zebra's partnership with the NFL.
• Community manager and marketing strategist for MyMedicareAnswers powered by Humana, a niche social community built on Jive for Medicare customers and caregivers. Responsible for monthly reporting using Jive analytics and Google Analytics, as well as managing a team of Medicare experts who participate in the community. Identified and recommended Medicare experts using social research tool Sysomos MAP.
• Developed and implemented Social Admission Counselor program at MSOE, aimed at increasing application leads by conducting outreach to students indirectly mentioning the brand in social media.
• Developed and implemented activation strategy for the launch of MSOE's social website redesign and social communities built on Jive. Ran pilot group and conducted training for early website adopters. Served as initial community manager for the first 6 weeks post-launch.
• Researched, designed and implemented Tint as the social hub content aggregator at Milwaukee Electric Tool in support of their heated gear product line expansion.