Graduate Chemical Engineer
October 2009 — April 2012
- Taking part in managing entire shift operations in the three modes: normal operation, shutdown and startup with Urea Plant Shift Supervisor including planning, control and troubleshooting.
- Following up the routine activities of the plant, and ensure that maintenance is carried out on regular basis, resulting in augmented life of the plant.
- auditing of the safety equipments and sign boards that is distributed around the plant.
- Following up all maintenance jobs during the shift.
- Preparing technical reports and presentations.
- Completing all the assignments and tasks given by the plant supervisor or training supervisor.
- On job training as a field operator to be fully in charge of operating all units in Urea plant.
- Attending technical study meetings and studies.
- Monitoring conditions of the plant using the results of lab analysis, to ensure better quality of Urea product.
- Non-technical tasks such as to be part of social events held by the company, giving lectures to school students and company representative in conferences and expos.