Fidelity Investments Charitable Gift Fund
Investment Operations/Portfolio Administration Analyst III, Advisor Service TeamWhat's your title and when did you start?
August 2013 — November 2015
Investment Operations/Portfolio Administration Analyst III, Advisor Service Team August 2013-November 2015
Serve on the Advisor Service Team at Fidelity Charitable, an independent public charity and the nation’s largest donor- advised fund program with over $16B in assets. Communicate daily with advisors from top investment firms throughout the country in regards to the management, maintenance, and analysis of Charitable Investment Advisor Program (CIAP) and Donor Advised Investment Program (DAIP) portfolios ranging from $250k-$1B+.
• Create and implement processes to mitigate risk, while utilizing Fidelity programs to better measure and gain more accurate information for CIAP Accounts specifically for alternatives, fees, Complex assets and investment violations
• Solely responsible for end-to-end process of a $1B alternative investment portfolio on a day-to-day basis; Facilitate new and subsequent Alternative Investment purchases, capital calls, distributions and redemptions of alternative investments (hedge funds, private equity, etc.). Face of Fidelity Charitable for many high touch alternative advisors and donors
• Provide investment program support to sales and relationship managers through performance analysis, knowledge of product offerings, and investment guidelines
• Analyze and provide oversight based off CIAP guidelines for the entire portfolio to head of investments
• Primary point of contact for all Fidelity Charitable trades
• Run analysis for Fidelity Charitable placed trades to make sure they are within Program guidelines for head of
investments; direct Fidelity’s Capital Markets to place trades recommended by the Advisors. Facilitate large-dollar trade exceptions for high touch accounts by being the point of contact and coordinating with multiple organizations (Fidelity and third parties) to ensure smooth trades