VP of Digital Development
May 2012 — Present
• Create and execute digital content strategy.
• Work with production groups to develop short form video for digital use.
• Participate in pitch meetings with an active role in the development of digital content.
• Work closely with Design Marketing, Media and PR teams to ensure a consistent marketing strategy across all digital platforms.
• Develop and drive strategies that leverage market trends and technology.
• Work with the digital business development group to assess opportunities for clients and build relationships between them.
• Identify and seek out new opportunities to expand the reach of clients with overall business goals and strategies.
• Explore new ways for consumers to experience the brand.
• Create marketing and tactical plans to be executed by internal and external resources.
• Pitch and develop new content ideas, creating new user experiences that help increase traffic.
• Act as the primary liaison with outside agencies, as well as with internal groups, for all digital development.
• Maintain a digital library and development budget
• Communicate with internal departments, prepare schedules, timelines and coordinate efforts with the design and development teams.
• Develop and execute digital strategy
• Evaluate and recommend third party vendors. Maintain content on social websites.