HomeNet Automotive / AutoTrader.com
June 2009 — Present
• Designed and optimized migration code in C# and MS SQL from an old platform to a new model in a timely fashion to minimize downtime during transition of.
• Wrote complex admin and user facing screens with C#, JQuery and AJAX to tackle many functions in little space.
• Developed core architecture upgrading a classic asp system to a .Net 3.5 Platform and a Windows CE 6 platform to Android, and iOS.
• Conceptualized and developed new products and data science tools to improve software sales and enrich the user experience, and automate vehicle marketing strategies by scraping and training manufacturer data to determine crucial information and weighting.
• Created a full stack android solution for inventory photo management specific to Galaxy camera responsible for processing millions of photos per day. Machine vision and data mining techniques are applied to allocate, classify, edit and distribute photos based on a rules system.
• Worked through complex algorithms to resolve a plethora of data conversion, importing and exporting data issues on big data.
• Created a scalable, full stack framework and model generation across Android, Windows Phone, iOS using Mono, Protobuff, Couchbase, mixing in highly optimized C libraries where performance was crucial.
• Optimized and implemented industry standard data models (KBB and Chrome decoding databases) for native embedded usage, syncing, and updating.