Sr. Analyst, Service Delivery/Business Support
April 2015 — Present
Responsible for providing support in the management of Global Information Services (IS) and ensure the effective and compliant operation of the Service Delivery organization.
• Work with the Senior Management Team on developing and implementing plans and policies associated with the support functions of the Business Support department. Provide lead on specific initiatives.
• Drive risk and audit management process for the Service Delivery organization and working with the risk action owners and senior leadership team to resolve issues, mitigate risks and realise opportunities. Co-Risk Coordinator for the Service Delivery organization and participate as a member of the Risk Working Group within the Digital Risk & Security (DR&S) organization.
• Analyse data and information and recommend decisions based on key performance indicators. Create slide presentations, scorecards and reporting for the Senior Leadership Team Meetings and Team Performance Hubs.
• Research and present findings to the Senior Leadership Team and other stakeholders.
• Provide training to customers within the Global IS Integration and Operations organization on the business processes within the Service Delivery organizations.