Marketing Intelligence Manager
November 2016 — Present
My current role focuses on driving and managing continuous and ad hoc research projects, including qualitative and quantitative data analysis and the delivery of integrated and actionable insights. Further responsibilities include:
• Integrate broader audience knowledge from a variety of custom and syndicated sources to help formulate client-specific category/out of home media strategies and plans.
• Leads the discovery and articulation of insights, and the business opportunities derived from them, and ensures learning share cross-functionally across the business.
• Aggregate all market and audience intelligence information into an audience value story; publish external material as appropriate for the market to demonstrate leadership and expertise in the out of home advertising space.
• Gathering, interpreting, analysing and disseminating market intelligence to support sales function in addressing clients’ outdoor media objectives and needs.
• Support development and operations by providing value added research insights, recommendations and strategic input derived from market and business intelligence.