Consultant, User Experience
November 2011 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Helped the web-production and Application development teams in migrating the Workopolis website from legacy PLSQL/Java code to ASP.NET platform
• Helped re-build over 30+ white-label/Co-brand websites on .NET code base
• Was responsible of porting over 100+ campus branded websites to .NET code base
• Updated Corporate works legacy websites with redesigns and regular maintenance
• Was responsible for building and processing weekly and bi-weekly Job Seeker and Employer newsletters
• Helped with moving the website from table-based to strict CSS based layout website.
• Designed and built micro sites
• Troubleshoot and diagnosed UI/Front-end issues
• Optimized the front-end code for performance and easier maintenance
• Shared the duties as Ad-traffic specialist which included posting ADs using Double-click platform, preparing availability reports, and creating packages for Sales Team
• Was responsible for creating monthly and yearly AD reports for Senior Management
• Helped design the overall site from initial mock-up to final live website.
• Built the front-end code for the template and live pages.
• Edited pictures and implemented gallery section that increased visitor interaction and sales.
• Implemented Paypal for payment processing, which reduced time and errors from previous payment processing system.
• Added features to the internal Access Client Database system.
• Designed and built HTML email newsletters.
• Designed weekly and monthly advertisements for magazines and local newspapers.