December 2016 — Present
• Developing the ACTED communication Strategy and communication plan for Kenya and Somalia programs.
• Production of press releases, project briefs, monthly internal E- newsletters, external quarterly newsletters, brochures, factsheets, posters, banners and other communication material as required.
• Documenting project successes through case studies, success stories, photo stories, presentations and documentary films.
• Content creation for use on the Annual report, ACTED website, social media, Flickr and YouTube.
• Supporting the Project development team in report writing and proposal development.
• Increase visibility and media awareness for ACTED projects in Kenya and Somalia.
• Supervising production of communication and visibility material and liaising with logistics and procurement for production.
• Ensuring Donor branding and marking and communication and visibility guidelines are followed as per the proposal and donor requirements.
• Organizing and attending events and Inter agency Advocacy and communication cluster meetings.