Executive Administrative Assistant GCPRisk
April 2010 — Present
• Provide full time support for three VP’s
• Manage multiple calendars and creatively resolve booking conflicts ensuring complete notation- purpose of meetings, attendees and location.
• Answer and screen calls and route to appropriate person/department, as well as follow up to ensure action is completed and satisfactory for all parties.
• Order and maintain inventory of office supplies, as well as hardware such as laptops and peripheral & software
• Ensure timely on/off boarding of new and discontinued employees, support all HR related activities such as date changes, promotions & transfers, submitting immigration paperwork and process, assist with relocation process and paperwork
• Coordinat office moves, assign cubicles/office spaces, printers. Procure hardware and software
• Coordinated calendar for VP(s)/leader(s) and ensure coverage for other associates during PTO or time away from office
• Provide general support including training on new process for other Admins on team
• Arrange complex travel and itineraries for team members, ensure all appropriate paperwork such as visa’s passports etc. are acquired and up to date,
• Prepare detailed itinerary for traveler including all travel, transfer, transportation, accommodation and meeting details
• Process payroll and track employee Sick/PTO times
• Process and reconcile expense vouchers in a timely manner, ensuring all credit cards and bills are paid on time
• Make logistical arrangements for all meetings, such as securing conference, tele-presence rooms, arranging for catering when needed etc.
• Manage and distribute mail for all employees
• Act as liaison between team and leader whenever required
• Plann team events such as annual team building and community days etc