Internal Communications Analyst
August 2014 — Present
• Manages business line Citi Latin America intranet presence with an audience of 21,000 employees, including content management and development, postings, sourcing information.
• Audited Latin America intranet site and presented a case to streamline its content. Helped with the migration of the Latin America intranet from basic HTML pages to a content management system by collaborating with the global, regional and local teams.
• Provides web analytics reports, analysis, and support to Public Affair Officers in Latin America using Adobe Analytics to measure engagement on the various online channels such as the intranet, videos, collaborate and email campaigns.
• Manages professional and polished graphic design on the intranet site aligned to the business, using Photoshop such as banners and photo galleries.
• Supports Internal Communications Director to collect and organize story ideas for the various global and regional newsletters through the idea, writing, editing, approval and publishing phases.
• Compiles, develops, manages and executes content and distribution of weekly Latin America newsletter distributed to over 21,000 employees.
• Set Citi Latin America Public Affairs’ presence in collaborate, Citi’s social platform.
• Helps with end-to-end Town Halls production planning process from Save the Date invitation design to coordinating videoconferencing in multiple countries.