Export Sales Manager
October 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Exports Manager at LAMOSA
- Instructor and facilitator for the “Tedas + y Personalidad” workshop for 15 to 18-year-old adolescents
- Fostered academic, personal and spiritual advice to over 150 students between 14 and 18 years old strengthening parent-son and teacher-student relations
- Best counselor January - May 2005
- Defined organization and salary structure for PL CERAMICS Group, a LAMOSA´s subsidiary company in USA
- Implemented the benefit program system for executives and the severance plan for PL CERAMICS Group
- Defined and elaborated Employment Agreements and Employee Handbook for PL CERAMICS Group
- Coordinated the replacement and hiring plan for the SAP project
- Consolidated the HR indicators as turnovers, absenteeism, health and safety, costs, production, and action plans monitoring for LAMOSA
- Implemented the Labor Inclusion program for people with a physical disability in partnership with Puertas Abiertas
- Participated as part of the HR team involved in the due diligence for the acquisition of a new company
- Responsible of the Corporate Social Responsibility program for LAMOSA
- Designed and Implemented the Performance Evaluation System for COPARMEX
Responsible for the Human Capital Planning Process for CEMEX Mexico. Statistics and KPI's related to the Talent and Development HR processes. In charge of the operation and continual improvement of the HR platforms and tools. Expertise in the Talent Review process, mapping employees through the organization and defining their individual development career plans. Also responsible of different learning programs for Vice-presidencies inside CEMEX Mexico.
- Led the deployment of CEMEX Mexico's global development program for the sales force of CEMEX in its three core businesses (Commercial Academy) saving 28% of budget for logistics
- Developed, implemented and facilitate a team management program called Supervisor Modelo, helping Supervisors manage their teams more efficiently and aligned to the new behaviors of the company, training 850 employees & executives around Mexico and exporting the program to the SA&C region
- Managed the Management Skills Program, which develop projects that bring economic benefits or savings to CEMEX
- Led the Talent Evaluation Plan 2011
- Collaborated with the Ready-mix sales force team to improve their techniques by managing a Negotiation Techniques course, Training 97% of the target audience
- Achieved a 96% compliance in the 2011 CEMEX Mexico's objective evaluations, higher compliance rate in 6 years
- Analyzed and compared HR Tools to detect opportunities such as the necessity of training executives on evaluating their subordinates to have a more accurate mapped organization
Responsible of every personnel movement, applying authorized salary raises adhering to institutional policies. Payroll reporting to incidents (mobility).
- Led the administrative process of personnel movement
- Collaborated in the Restructuring process with severance payment calculation and in the personnel disincorporation process
- Designed a severance payment calculation tool
- Collaborated in the early retirement process for employees and executives
Responsible for planning, execution and annual implementation of HR Tools (P&PA, Discovery, and My Info).
Administer the Learning Management System (LMS) for CEMEX Global Operations.
Train and support HR Analysts and Global Administrators.
Evaluate procedures and functional innovations of HR systems and tools.
Monitor and track training activities with accurate database for review with Global Administrators.
- Coordinated and Implemented the migration project of the CEMEX Learning Management System (Saba LMS) version 3.5 to 5.4
- Trained local CEMEX administrators worldwide and services centers in Mexico and Hungary
HR operative area management.
HR Process effectiveness.
Responsible for CEMEX Latin-America HR service and support.
- Improved service time acting as a key link between the HR Tools support and HR Analysts team