EZY Trail Adventure
Business Development Manager
July 2013 — Present
EZY Trail Adventure are a leading camper trailer manufacturer. We also have a range of standard box style trailers, tool boxes and an ATV range.
With a national coverage and an evolving product offering - we provide a value for money product.
Current projects that are on my attack list are:
* Develop, implement and fine tune the National Marketing Program (coverage of all states and media's)
* Establish the National Trade Show Exhibition
- implement and the train and hand over to the National Trade Show Coordinator
* Work with the Production team to fine tune the range plus "fit and finish" of the final product
* Create and implement the Sales Team Training program
- to grow the service level and sales pipeline potential
* Look at complimentary product ranges that can be offered to our customers
- making our showrooms the "one stop shop"
- establish how we can source and offer these to market
* Work as one of the key members of the Senior Management team
- driving the business forward as a key player in the outdoor recreation market
Key points that I focus on:
* Remember - doing the same thing every day gives you the same result.
To be innovative & successful - You need to think outside the square & work smart as well as hard
* Everything the business does needs to allow Sales to be achieved.
With out sales - there is now income - without income there is no business.
(And a sales is not a sale until you are paid - and the price is right for you and your customer)