Tier 3 Help Desk Technician
May 2011 — September 2012
Acts as a subcontractor to HP Enterprise Services’ Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) contract. Additional information on NMCI: http://h10131.www1.hp.com/public/nmci/.
● Performed system administration services including file servers, LAN/WAN, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Accounts for new and existing accounts.
● Provided first-level and second level Hardware troubleshooting for PC, Printers, Scanners and Blackberry.
● Provided first-level and second level software support for United States Navy Legacy applications, Windows Core Applications, MS Office Suite, and Outlook.
● Maintained a database of registered servers.
● Troubleshoot Blackberry issues and handled account activations via Blackberry Enterprise Server.
● Evaluated, prioritized, and resolved a variety requests for assistance on a daily basis.
● Followed established guidelines and interpret policies.
● Proactively communicated with users and clients to ensure resolution and satisfaction.
● Monitored progress on issues to ensure timely resolution of current tickets and to prevent future incidents.
● Responded to security incidents in a timely manner in an effort to avoid substantial loss and to obtain and preserve forensic evidence.
● Consistently earned perfect Quality Assurance evaluations.