Harrison & Shriftman
Senior Account Manager
March 2010 — November 2012
• Developed and executed integrated communications programs for clients including, but not limited to: Ferrari; CHRISTIE’S; Baume & Mercier; Etiqueta Negra; Sony PlayStation; Waterford Crystal; Diet Pepsi; Make Up For Ever; Civic Entertainment; CRUMBS Bake Shop; Paramount Hotel; Harry & David; Sony Ericsson; Joules.
• Served as agency media and events specialist; developed overarching communications strategy; contributed to business development and participated in pitch meetings.
• Ideated and spearheaded strategic event press campaigns for high-profile initiatives including: Sony PlayStation’s integration into Alexander Wang’s SS12 after party; EleVen by Venus Williams launch; CHRISTIE’S Green Auction; Waterford’s Monique Lhuillier Toronto media tour; D’USSE Cognac launch party; Gigi Levangie Grazer’s The After Wife book launch.
• Cultivated and maintained superior media relationships to consistently deliver impactful press coverage.
• Effectively managed multiple accounts across the fashion, lifestyle and event divisions; focused on driving efficiency, mentoring junior team and cultivating creativity to achieve client objectives.
• Managed account financials including client budget allocation, team billability and account profitability; identified opportunities to build incremental business; advised on agency staffing to increase team performance.
• Consulted on social media programs to underscore public relations strategy; utilized social platforms to maximize client exposure and engagement.