- Own strategy and roadmap for CodeCombat’s classroom-in-a-box platform, which now reaches over 278,000 students and 16,000 teachers in the USA, which resulted in the development of teacher-focused insights dashboards, classroom management tools,
- Led extensive, ongoing qualitative research with teachers to understand needs and expectations, building the initial platform framework on those interviews and refining features/functionality over time.
- Spearheaded development of curriculum hub, which provides teachers with no computer science background instructional materials to lead their classes confidently, working with educational experts to craft age and grade-appropriate activities, discussion guides and handouts.
- Initiated and run a summer coding camp to simulate real-world day-to-day usage of our product and collect playtesting coverage on the in-game content with 8-13 year old students, which were translated into massive changes to our curriculum structure and adjustments to the content to adapt to new knowledge about learning environments.
- Improved key performance metrics across the platform, raising teacher retention through onboarding by 9% and increasing student engagement on project-based components by 17% in the first quarter of 2017.
- Established internal processes and templates to streamline product team collaboration, formalizing product design, visual design, and quality assurance guidelines.
- Developed internal tools for sales team to automate and augment their end-to-end processes, including lead scoring systems, outcomes report generation and pilot success programs.