Mary Kay Cosmetics, Inc.
Star Team Builder
October 2011 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Star Team Builder at Mary Kay Cosmetics, Inc.
Administer score and report results of a large number of age-appropriate neuropsychological tests on patients with a wide range of known or suspected neurological conditions. Record detailed observations concerning the patient's performance during the testing session. Assist neuropsychology team as directed.
1. Accurately record responses, times and scores tests/observations concerning the patient's performance during the testing session. Maintains awareness of deficits demonstrated by each patient and assures that whenever possible tests of other abilities are presented so that "irrelevant" deficits do not interfere with the patient's performance. Works to ensure that the patient is always giving his or her best performance on a given test. Remains sensitive, alert and resourceful during testing in order to tailor the approach to the patient's special needs (especially when dealing with extremely impaired and/or disturbed patients).
2. Maintains record keeping and data retrieval systems associated with test batteries.
3. Screens neuropsychology patients for behavioral and cognitive impairments using standardized testing batteries.
4.Communicates with members of the neuropsychology team to coordinate an individual's case, including scores and other criteria necessary for neuropsychologist to make accurate results interpretation.
5. Independently completes Bayley examinations and other childrens' test batteries or other batteries specific to unique clinical populations such as multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, etc.
6. Shows demonstrated work in data collection, research, publication, or other job-related non-testing tasks as directed by Section Head to ensure professional development.