Colton's Restaurant Group
Graphic Designer and MS Office Applications Developer
June 1995 — Present
Though I no longer work as a graphic designer, the experience and skills gained add value to my work as a technical writer. I have built document design and collaboration skills and have shown flexibility in taking on new roles throughout my career with CRG. Following is a sampling of the kind of work I have done for CRG over the years.
• Collaborated with Marketing Director to produce menus, print ads, point-of-purchase materials, franchising materials, banners, and other marketing pieces.
• Edited and designed job position manuals, recipe cards, and training materials.
• Developed and built upon MS Excel and Access applications for home office and restaurant personnel.
• Designed protected website for use by restaurant managers to access needed materials and data at any time.
• Built skills in MS Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat while working for CRG.