Senior Project Coordinator
May 2012 — Present
- Lead and facilitate coordination of interdependent tasks, quality assurance and production deployments across three or more business units to bring projects to completion on time and within budget.
- Effectively communicate with end users and technical support teams to define, validate and document technical business requirements for over 20 mid-size and large projects and product conversions over a three-year period, providing oversight to ensure projects are in compliance with SDLC standards.
- Improved project performance by facilitating cross-functional business and technical requirement discussions and meetings within a matrix environment.
- Worked with senior management team to define new product offerings, deliver new services and develop appropriate pricing models to increase functionality and revenue.
- Manage several large-scale clients in the United States and Canada, including responsibility for on-boarding new clients. Act as the main point of contact for diagnosing and resolving issues post code-deployment and conversion.