City of Yonkers
Senior Account Analyst
November 1997 — February 2014
- Supervision of the billing department for the finance division.
- Responsible for the maintenance, assigning and supervision of the daily work of the Water Billing Department.
- Maintained and reviewed several financial records.
- Track records and file keeping of financial reports for auditing purpose.
- Assist in the preparation of the City of Yonkers annual budget.
- Maintained and reviewed trial balances.
- Conducted surveys and analyzed methods and procedures to prepare detailed reports to recommend improvements.
- Perform standard account analysis to forecast, budget and approve appropriations.
- Assisted property owners from the City of Yonkers, including Spanish speaking constituents, with their billing problems.
- Instrumental in introducing a new water billing system in order to improve control and efficiency in reference to money collection.
- Elevated constituents satisfaction index from 40% to 92% within one year; ensured the swift resolutions of customer issues to preserve customers satisfaction while complying with the city of yonkers policies.
- Helped to implement new policies to gather accurate information and collection of monies for thirty thousand accounts.