Highway Sign Engineer
October 2014 — April 2015
• Read Roadway and blueprint diagrams usually from Specific States D.O.T.
• Take the info and design a sign anywhere from 24 inches to 78 feet with the accuracy of each component down to a eighth of an inch.
• Use many computer and CAD programs to enter the info into the AS400 database.
• Administrative and Clarical work like scheduling jobs for production and making sure specific signs were built and shipped by the critical due date requested by the customer.
• Use all Microsoft programs for research and communication between office engineers and for updating pricing and quantities of signs in excel for accounts payable.