Amarillo Mesquite Grill, Springfield Brewing Co and Trolley's Park Central Pub
July 1996 — March 2015
In the last 19 years I have served as General Manager of three different restaurants. I spent 5 years with Amarillo Mesquite Grill, 11 years with Springfield Brewing Co and 3 years with Trolley's Park Central Pub in this capacity. The details of all the restaurants were individual but the core responsibilities of the job transferred from site to site. These responsibilities included but were not exclusive to:
* Analyzing and budgeting sales levels and profitability
* Creating and executing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes
* Creating and executing a wide range of menus for successful execution of catering, banquets, lunch, dinner and alcoholic drinks.
* Creating and implementing training procedures for staff and management
* Responding to customer complaints with problem resolution techniques that insured guest satisfaction
* Scheduling employees and coordinating staffs from a wide range of departments to minimize problematic situations and maximize opportunities for successful operations
* Greeting guests and establishing relations with customers in order to encourage repeat business
* Establishing and maintaining positive vendor relations
* Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and sanitation to adhere to company standards as well as health codes
* Maintaining stock levels and ordering product as well as supplies
* Insuring that accounting procedures and all accompanying security measures are adhered to daily.
* Recruiting, interviewing and hiring staff for all areas of successful operations
* Preparing payroll for all employees