Bournemouth University Free Fall Club
September 2016 — Present
Continuing to build on the success of the skydiving club from the previous year as Club President at Bournemouth University after starting it up again after a period of inactivity; with the aim of bringing together the community of skydivers in the local area.
• Increased social media engagement by 12% during the September 2017 promotional period rising to nearly 500 members
• Managed a team tasked with recruiting new students, arranging essential training in addition to transport and accommodation
• Delivered a series of promotional videos and information brochures created using the Adobe creative suite.
• Motivated over 50 members to start their basic training in order to qualify for their skydiving licenses
• Progressed towards my personal goal of achieving my jump master qualification allowing me to plan and organise a plane of skydivers