Equity Advertising LLC
Procurement and Production Manager
September 2014 — Present
- Ensures the implementation of and conformance to established Creative Services Procurement Policies and Procedures, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Order and execution of seasonal window displays and visual materials on behalf of the Creative team
- Order of various POS materials.
- Order of all kind of display setups ( Wood, metal, corrugated) mall kiosks, exhibition stands, gondola units, table tops, glorifiers, retail units to suppliers based on the price and quality
- Provide locally and internationally available alternate materials/ more cost effective solutions with a view to save costs and enhance the efficiency of the procurement function.
- Negotiate suitable rates/discounts from local and international suppliers.
- Prepare purchase orders for materials required and liaise with suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of purchased items.
- Monitor and control the budget expenditure and provide regular reports to ensure the expenses are in line with the budget.
- Liaise with the Service team and provide them with information related to display orders and delivery time.
- Guide production department to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles.
- Coordinate with the Warehouse to ensure receipt and delivery of all props/ Creative Services materials and to ensure the delivery of materials on time to the site.
- To maintain necessary documentation system for efficient and orderly storage and retrieval of documents/information. Maintain and update all necessary records, files and database.
- Provide leadership and direction to subordinates towards the achievement of goals and objectives.