January 2016 — Present
● Quality Control: Test Lead for the projects at Dubai International Airport and Singapore’s Changi Airport.
● Project Management: Oversaw multiple projects, applying knowledge and experience gained from mature projects to newer projects. Took care of resource planning so that staff with relevant skills could move seamlessly between projects thus increasing efficiency and saving project costs. Achieved project milestones in a shorter time span ((One year in mature projects as compared to three months in newer projects to achieve the same milestone).
● Corporate Training: Conducted corporate training for over 100 staff in different airports to help them seamlessly transition from their old system to the new, teaching them the various functionalities of the systems, leading them in hands-on trainings and answering all queries they had regarding the system.
● Software Test Planning: Conducted detailed discussions with customers to understand how their requirements could be best met before developing test procedures, generating different test cases and preparing test plans such as Pilot Test Plan, Site Acceptance Test Plan tailored to those requirements.
● Software Testing: Competent in performing every level of testing from unit testing to site acceptance testing, developing effective test strategies and delivering systems in a timely manner which meet the expectations of all project stakeholders.
● Data Analysis: Used statistical tools to analyse and interpret data from different projects on an ongoing basis. Findings revealed trends which helped other teams in their data management.
● Internal Auditing: Conducted internal audits for different departments prior to the external audit to ensure all departments’ documentation and procedures complied with ISO 9001:2015 standards.