Kappa Kappa Gamma
June 2014 — May 2015
Consulted 22 Kappa Kappa Gamma chapters across the U.S. and Canada over the course of the academic year. Core functions were to audit, advise, and implement strategies designed to preserve and strengthen each chapter, as well as the international organization as a whole.
- Assess each chapter’s performance in recruitment, risk management, public relations, operations, and finance.
- Train and educate officers for at least 18 distinct leadership positions within each chapter.
- Present best practices and recommend corrective action to active chapter members and advisers based on identified areas of weakness.
- Strengthen the link between the chapter and the wider Greek and university communities via active
communication and collaboration with Greek Life professionals and university officials.
- Provide the organization’s central leadership with aggregate findings and recommendations for each chapter in the form of a comprehensive report, utilizing both qualitative and quantitative metrics.