Design, UX, Technology, Exploring, Innovation, Social Media
User Experience Designer & Strategist
I want to leave this world a better place than when I found it, one experience at a time.
Chief Experience Officer at a company that is changing the world for the good.
User Experience Design Consultant
May 2012 — Present
Clients: Procter & Gamble, Fifth Third Bank, Nationwide, and Vantiv.
• Create custom digital experiences for Fortune 500 companies.
• Create Strategic plan for creating positive and engaging user experiences.
• Establish User Centered Design Methodology.
• Conduct Low/High Fidelity Prototype Usability Testing.
• Conduct User interviews with current and potential users.
• Conduct interviews with key stakeholders.
• Create UX Strategy based on needs of users combined with desires of business stakeholders.
• Design interfaces for mobile/web.
• Design portals and websites for SharePoint.
• Produce Enterprise videos that tell compelling stories.
• Facilitate communication between stakeholders, designers, and developers.
• Design mockups, wireframes, and storyboards.
Freelance UX Designer
August 2009 — Present
• Design custom websites for clients.
• Provide design feedback for clients.
• Create workflows, wireframes, personas.
• Produce professional logos, mobile designs, and websites for small-medium sized businesses.
• Create destination event websites (weddings, etc.).
Local Leader, Assistant Regional Coordinator for North America
Assistant Regional Coordinator
• Help manager over 70+ local IxDA groups in North America.
• Organize and startup local groups.
• Facilitate communication between local groups and the National IxDA board.
• Work with other regional coordinators to plan and organize annual Local Leader Workshop at the Interactions conferences.
November 2009 — May 2012
• Campus Marketing & Publicity
• Created a marketing campaign for Miami University - focusing on promotions and publicity.
• Worked with on-campus media to secure film features or reviews.
• Coordinated advance screenings for students.
• Incorporated on-campus and nearby retailers.
• Hosted themed activities and events both on campus and in the surrounding area.
• Publicized movie titles such as Funny People, Inglorious Bastards, Get Him to the Greek, MacGruber, Catfish, Paul, Bridesmaids, Your Highness, and Fast Five.
20th Century Fox
Intern, Licensing & Merchandising
May 2009 — August 2009
• Conceptualized products for Fox Licensees such as The Simpsons, Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, Family Guy, Halo, and Glee!.
• Organized properties for the Project Coordinators.
• Assisted communication between VP's, Project Coordinators, Graphic Designers, Creative Managers, and assistants.
• Prepared style guides for distribution to licensees.
• Altered graphics to fit the standards of licensees.
• Worked with Esprit to organize and distribute assets.
The Miami Student News Paper
January 2008 — May 2009
• Created graphics for the newspaper using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Took photos for the campus, community, features, and feature photos sections.
• Edited all photos for print quality.
• Managed and recruited a team of staff photographers and freelance photographers.
• Contributed to the Miami Editorial Board.
Human Factors International
Bachelor of Arts & Science, Interaction Design: Interdisciplinary Studies
Waverly High School