September 2013 — January 2014
- Load, run and unload dish machine.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems to the kitchen manager
- Monitor dish machine water temperature and chemical levels to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keep dishroom clean and organized.
- Complete opening and closing checklists.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen
- Bag and haul kitchen trash to dumpster.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required,
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
-Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.