Information Technology Lead
August 2010 — Present
* Provide exceptional customer service while managing IT system and project support for the Arizona division of TRI Pointe Homes (formerly Weyerhaeuser), one of the nation’s top 10 largest public homebuilders.
* Managed the design, installation and maintenance of network configurations at 30+ retail stores and field offices, including TCP/IP, switches, routers, wireless connectivity and VPN, on time and within budget.
* Completed a project to upgrade 120 Windows 7 systems across the company with newly imaged Windows 8.1 machines, implementing Microsoft DirectAccess (VPN), folder redirection and Office 365, ahead of deadline and exceeding expectations.
* Delivered a customer-facing software development project increasing revenue by an average of $2,000 per home sold, by leading a cross-functional team and using project management best practices.
* Selected and supervised third-party technical vendors to complete a 50 person corporate office move to include the transfer of data/phone services, hardware and network architecture while causing no disruption to the business.