Armed Nuclear Security Officer
• Controls entry processing of all individuals into the protected and vital areas of the plant by verifying identity and authorization to enter.
• Conducts personnel and vehicle searches that are required in accordance with the plants security requirements.
• Responds to intrusion alarms as directed by the response team leader or as a Security Officer on patrol.
• Deters attempts by unauthorized persons seeking to gain entry into the protected or vital areas of the plant.
• Makes scheduled and unscheduled patrols of the protected and vital areas of the plant.
• Reports all security and safety violations observed.
• Secures, protects, and assists at scenes of accidents, fires, and similar events.
• Performs as armed escort for persons or vehicles as required by the Security Plan.
• Operates company vehicle during patrol of Owner Controlled Area and protected areas.
• Conducts operational tests of intrusion detection, and contraband detection equipment according to documented procedures.