Color Motion Studios
December 2005 — Present
Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of
layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and select style and size
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos,
invitations, wedding albums, and school yearbooks
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients
or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or
- Maintain archive of images, photos, and previous work and products.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final
layouts for printing.