Trainer & Quality Assurance
November 2016 — Present
My duties are (but not limited to):
- Monitor and analyze transactions between customer service representative (CSR) and customer to identify area of improvement and training needs;
- Ensuring that CSR's transactions with customer meet certain criteria that deemed as having good quality;
- Plan, prepare, execute, and evaluate training sessions (induction, product and refreshers);
- Maintaining CSR's knowledge by conducting monthly test;
- Appointed as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the QA side. The main tasks of an SME are being the one who leads weekly calibration between departments (L&D and operations), being the point-of-contact for any QA related updates internally, and being the one who updates the scoring guidelines that is used to score CSRs' performance.